Sunday, December 1, 2019
God’s Guidelines for the Walk of Faith, Part Two [chapter 8]
We have already determined that God wants you to be successful, fulfilled and happy. It is imperative for your spiritual maturity, though, that your beliefs about success, significance, fulfillment, satisfaction, happiness, fun, security and peace be anchored in the Scriptures…join us this Sunday for PART TWO….excited to be back from Okinawa!
We continue our series of what it means to be SONS/DAUGHTERS OF GOD, from the book Victory Over the Darkness by Neil Anderson.
two scoops Agape,
- Kapolei Campus After Service Potluck
- December 8th
- Let us know at church [sign-up] what you will be bringing
- Contact: Kerri firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honolulu Campus After Service Potluck: TODAY!!!
- December 1st
- IF you have not signed up, please being your favorite dish (-;
- Contact: Enid email@example.com
- Honolulu Campus: NO SERVICE ON DECEMBER 8th due to the Marathon. You are welcome to join us at Kapolei Campus at 830AM [and please stay for our potluck] … or sleep in and relax! (-;