Sunday, May 26, 2019
The 8 Acts of Devotion: Worship
“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they were created and have their being.” (Revelation 4:11)
Join us this Sunday as we explore “the heart of worship” …
two scoops agape,
Sunday May 26, 2019
Aloha Journey Church Ohana!
- Pastor John will be teaching at both campuses, continuing the series “The 8 Acts of Devotion from Acts 2:42-47”
- 1. We are praying to get new MiniChurches [in person and Virtual] started at both campuses. If you currently lead a group, can you let me know either at church or via email email@example.com?
- 2. Honolulu Campus: Pastor Aaron Suzuki firstname.lastname@example.org and Pastor Randy Ishida email@example.com will coordinate the start of new MiniChurches
- 3. Kapolei Campus: Pastor John will coordinate start of new MiniChurches
- 4. Our hope is to get our MiniChurches ready to go by the start of our next series, “VICTORY OVER THE DARKNESS: What it means to be a CHILD OF GOD” [beginning July 7th]
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!