Sunday, June 16, 2019
The 8 Acts of Devotion: Fellowship
Happy Father’s Day, Dads!
This Sunday we will look at three types of fellowship: (1) our weekly gathering at church (2) with a group of folks that we “do life with” – at Journey, we call our home groups MiniChurch (3) two or three intimate friends that know everything about us, love the Lord and me unconditionally, and are always there to cheer us on towards a great life in Christ.
two scoops Agape,
Sunday June 16, 2019 Happy Father’s Day!
- Pastor John will be teaching at both campuses this morning
- Kapolei Campus:  looking for a BASS PLAYER [email Tiana email@example.com ]and  helpers for Children’s Church [email Hirut firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Honolulu Campus:  looking for help with set-up [email Maynard email@example.com ] and helpers for Children’s Church [email Bebe firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- MiniChurch: small group ministry WILL RESUME IN JULY
1. We are praying to get new MiniChurches [in person and Virtual] started at both campuses. If you currently lead a group, can you let me know either at church or via email email@example.com?
2. Honolulu Campus: Pastor Aaron Suzuki firstname.lastname@example.org and Pastor Randy Ishida email@example.com will coordinate the start of new MiniChurches.
3. Kapolei Campus: Pastor John will coordinate start of new MiniChurches. Training has begun at our Kapolei Campus for new MiniChurches
4. Our hope is to get our MiniChurches ready to go by the start of our next series, “VICTORY OVER THE DARKNESS: What it means to be a CHILD OF GOD” [beginning July 21st]
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!