Sunday, June 9, 2019
The 8 Acts of Devotion: Giving
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” [Luke 6:38]
Join us this Sunday as we explore what the Lord says about our financial stewardship, tithing, the giving of offerings, and His heart to bless us – including financial blessing!
two scoops agape,
Sunday June 9, 2019 Aloha Journey Church Ohana!
- Pastor John will be teaching at both campuses this morning
- MiniChurch: small group ministry WILL RESUME IN JULY
- We are praying to get new MiniChurches [in person and Virtual] started at both campuses. If you currently lead a group, can you let me know either at church or via email email@example.com?
- Honolulu Campus: Pastor Aaron Suzuki firstname.lastname@example.org and Pastor Randy Ishida email@example.com will coordinate the start of new MiniChurches.
- Kapolei Campus: Pastor John will coordinate start of new MiniChurches. Training has begun at our Kapolei Campus for new MiniChurches
- Our hope is to get our MiniChurches ready to go by the start of our next series, “VICTORY OVER THE DARKNESS: What it means to be a CHILD OF GOD” [beginning July 21st]
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!