Sunday, July 14, 2019
“The Foundation of Adoption” [Romans 8]
The Book of Romans is said to be the heart of the Gospels of Christ Jesus. We will take a deeper look in to the heart of Paul as he reflects on the heart of Jesus. The 1st Century laws of adoption apply to every believer today! Please join us as we journey together in God’s Agape Love.
I will be in Japan this week visiting Crossroad Nishinomiya and family in Okinawa. Pastor Randy Ishida will be teaching at both campuses … see you all on July 21st. “Give ‘Em Heaven, Randy!”
two scoops Agape,
Sunday July 14, 2019
Aloha Journey Church Ohana!
- Kapolei Campus:  looking for a BASS PLAYER [email Tiana firstname.lastname@example.org ]and  helpers for Children’s Church [email Hirut email@example.com ]
- Honolulu Campus:  looking for help with set-up [email Maynard firstname.lastname@example.org ] and helpers for Children’s Church [email Bebe email@example.com ]
- MiniChurch: small group ministry Starts July 21st
- We are praying to get new MiniChurches [in person and Virtual] started at both campuses. If you currently lead a group, can you let me know either at church or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honolulu Campus: Pastor Aaron Suzuki email@example.com and Pastor Randy Ishida firstname.lastname@example.org will coordinate the start of new MiniChurches.
- Kapolei Campus: Pastor John will coordinate start of new MiniChurches.
- Our hope is to get our MiniChurches ready to go by the start of our next series, “VICTORY OVER THE DARKNESS: What it means to be a CHILD OF GOD” [beginning July 21st]
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to email@example.com Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!