Aloha Dear Ones,
KAPOLEI CAMPUS 830AM: Pastor John Honold
Part Three of our series, “The Miracle of Forgiveness” continues as we talk about RESTORING OUR PEACE IN THE PRESENT. We will focus on being honest about our feelings and work through the difficult emotions and painful memories to truly forgive.
HONOLULU CAMPUS 1030AM: Special Guest Pastor Ralph Moore
We are honored to have the FOUNDERS OF THE HOPE CHAPEL MOVEMENT, Pastors Ralph and Ruby Moore, at church this Sunday. Ralph is a “Catalytic Apostle & Mentor”who, starting in 1971 with a group of twelve people, launched a movement of nearly 3,000 churches. We will have a potluck lunch after church. If you would like to participate in the potluck, please contact Pastor Randy Ishida firstname.lastname@example.org
two scoops agape,
Sunday March 24, 2019 Aloha Journey Church Ohana!
- Today at KAPOLEI CAMPUS: Pastor John will be teaching Part III of the series, “The Miracle of Forgiveness”
- Today at HONOLULU CAMPUS, Pastor Ralph Moore, Founder of the Hope Chapel Movement, will be Guest speaker. His wife Ruby will be with him. We will host a potluck after church. Email Pastor Randy email@example.com if you want to participate in bringing your favorite dish (-;
- Next week [03.31] at Honolulu, Pastor John will teach Part III of the series, “The Miracle of Forgiveness”
- Communion this month at both campuses is March 31st
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!
- Message Notes for “The Miracle of Forgiveness, Part III” are attached; Pastor Ralph’s notes will be distributed at church