Sunday, June 2, 2019
What is God like to us?
Jesus challenges the view of God by the Pharisees, who portray Him in an ominous and scary fashion. Jesus counters this view with a heartfelt look at His Love and Grace. Join us this Sunday as we take a look at Luke 12:1-7.
two scoops agape,
Sunday June 2, 2019
Aloha Journey Church Ohana!
- 1. We are praying to get new MiniChurches [in person and Virtual] started at both campuses. If you currently lead a group, can you let me know either at church or via email email@example.com?
- 2. Honolulu Campus: Pastor Aaron Suzuki firstname.lastname@example.org and Pastor Randy Ishida email@example.com will coordinate the start of new MiniChurches
- 3. Kapolei Campus: Pastor John will coordinate start of new MiniChurches
- 4. Our hope is to get our MiniChurches ready to go by the start of our next series, “VICTORY OVER THE DARKNESS: What it means to be a CHILD OF GOD” [beginning July 7th]
- If you need prayer, please visit our prayer team [Kapolei campus: during worship after message; Honolulu, after service ends]. You can also email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org Our intercessors will pray during the week for you!
Sunday's Message Notes
Message notes will be given in service.